IELTS: “The International English Language Testing System” is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
It was established in 1989. IELTS is one of the two major English-language tests in the world, the other being the TOEFL.
There are two versions of the IELTS:The Academic Version and the General Training Version:
- The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education and for professionals such as medical doctors and nurses who want to study or practice in an English-speaking country.
- The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work, or for immigration purposes.
IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, New Zealand and South African academic institutions, over 3,000 academic institutions in the United States, and various professional organizations across the world. It is also a requirement for immigration to Australia, New Zealand and for Canada.
Developer / administrator: Cambridge English Language Assessment, British Council, IDP Education.
Fee: May vary from time-to-time. May accept local currency.
Knowledge/skill(s): Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking of the English language.
Purpose: To assess the English language proficiency of non-native English speakers.
Duration: �Listening: 40 minutes, Reading: 60 minutes, Writing: 60 minutes, Speaking:� 11�15 minutes.
Total: about 3 hours.
Score/Grade Range:� 0 to 9, in 0.5 band increments.
Score/grade Validity:� 2 years.
Country(ies) / Region(s) : More than 900 test centers in over 130 countries.
Offered:� Multiple times a year.
IELTS with Topnotch’s GITA Academy
Preparation is key to getting a good IELTS score. Investing time and effort in preparing for the exam is a critical element in the test taking strategy. GITA Academy offers quality IELTS coaching that ensures students get the best possible preparation. Here are just a few of the reasons why students should choose to prepare for the IELTS with GITA Academy:
- One of the largest and most successful global education companies with most experiencing trainers in assisting students and guiding them about their education options both in India and overseas.
- Vast experience in providing quality test preparation programmes for some of the most common standardized tests worldwide having helped several thousand students every year to successfully achieve their desired test scores.
- Experienced, qualified and professional faculty drawn from some of the most elite institutions in India all of whom have undergone a rigorous training schedule and who are subject to a regular and thorough evaluation process to ensure that their subject knowledge and teaching practices continue to be amongst the best in the industry.
- Thorough understanding of university entry requirements and admission processes worldwide with a vast network of partner institutions across the globe where thousands of students are placed annually having successfully achieved their desired test scores.
- Flexible and convenient schedules that suit students’ needs and requirements with small batch sizes that allows for personalized attention to ensure that every individual establishes realistic goals for score improvement, understands the key test concepts and is given comprehensive guidance on effective test taking strategies.
In addition, GITA Academy also offers all its students a comprehensive 5 Point Study Plan built around their needs and requirements. Students enrolling for IELTS preparation with The GITA Academy will benefit from the ability to:
- Take a demo class before enrolling.
- Monitor progress through personalized review sessions after class hours.
- Improve test scores through extra tutoring and result orientated strategies.
- Enhance aptitude levels through customized question pools and strategic quiz tools.
- Revise from question banks that mirror the test exam.
GITA Academy IELTS coaching centers adopt a number of powerful preparation methods:
- Content: GITA Academy uses the most relevant and frequently tested content helping its students to fully familiarize themselves with the IELTS exam and to organize their time in an effective manner to achieve the best scores.
- Critical Thinking Strategies: GITA Academy constantly updates and customizes its study and reference material, along with practice test papers, to ensure that it is addressing students’ specific areas of concern. A personalized report that identifies areas of weaknesses and strengths is generated to help the student identify his or her testing patterns and work in a focused manner. GITA Academy result-oriented strategies enable students to increase both speed and accuracy.
- Essential Practice: GITA Academy collection of practice tests follows the same structure as the actual IELTS exam. The realistic practice and extensive training, as well as test day tips and exam strategies provided by expert instructors, enhance students’ confidence in preparation for the actual test.
- No Time Constraints: GITA Academy provides intensive classroom coaching with access to its in-house library and other centre resources. Classes are held two to four times a week with the provision of maximum flexibility in the timetables.
Request More Information
Topnotch offers exciting, unrivalled services. For information on our various services, contact our Counselor on phone nos. +91-984818824 , +91-9666655089 , +91-8885331212 , +91-8885331313 , +91-8885331414 on all working days between 10 AM and 8 PM (IST). or, email us at email@example.com with your full details, for more information.