Education in Germany
The Educational System in Germany
The Bachelor degree is fairly new to Germany. To obtain a Bachelors degree you need to have 180 study points in European Credit Transfer System (ECTS). The study period is minimum 3 years. One or two year study program equals 120 ECTS points. A Bachelors degree is required to apply for a Masters study program. A Masters degree is valued the same as a German ‘Diplom’ or ‘Magister’ degree. You can apply for a PhD after completing your Master’s program. You would be required to write a dissertation and give an oral exam to attain the Doctorate title (PhD).
Why study in Germany?
Every student has a very common question that why one should opt for studying in Germany. German universities have a quite good network with universities all over the world. Every year thousands of students have the opportunity to go abroad and spend some time in a different country, studying and living.
- Less Tuition fees
- The universities and the obtained graduate degree are well-known all over the world and show the future employer that the student had a firm basic education and also got further knowledge.
- Employment chances for those students who know minimum German language after their studies.
- German Colleges are the best place to study and have realistic chances to get a job in an international company in many different countries.
- A proper internship while pursuing Masters
Top Courses Available in Germany
- Pharmacy Related
- 15 or 16 years of education
- IELTS – 6.0 overall or TOEFL – 79 (IBT)
- GRE mandatory for Mechanical programs and recommended for all other engineering courses
- 15 & 16 years of Education with Relevant Subjects
- IELTS – 6.5 or TOEFL – 85points (IBT)
- Work Experience 2 – 3 year at managerial level GMAT – 550
- GMAT – 550 (exceptionally required)
TU9 UNIVERSITY MASTERS PROGRAMS
- 15 OR 16 year Education with 75% or 2.75 GPA.
- IELTS – 6.5 overall or TOEFL – 85(IBT)
- German language UPTO 200hrs �BASIC LEVEL
- GRE � 300 Above
Cost of Living and Studying in Germany
If you compare Germany with other European countries you will find that Germany is not at all overly expensive. The cost of study, living, food and other all activities are quite similar to the average European countries. It should be noted that the cost of study in Germany includes completely the cost of living in the country. So, you can easily come to this country for pursuing your higher education. Germany is not at all expensive like the Scandinavian countries. The country thinks about the students and their benefits. After thinking about all these we help you in getting the best facilities in Germany.
- Tuition fee � 0 to Euro 1000 per semester
- Living expense is approximately Euro 8200 per year (approx Euro 700 per month.
When do I apply?
If you wish to start studying in the winter semester, i.e. in October:
- Application deadline: end of May to 15th July.
- The letter of acceptance is sent out in August/September.
- The letter of rejection is sent out in September/October.
If you wish to start studying in the summer semester, in April:
- Application deadline: early December to 15th January.
- The letter of acceptance is sent out in February/March.
- The letter of rejection is sent out in March/April.
- COURSE SELECTION
- UNIVERSITY SELECTION
- APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTATION
- SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE
- BANK LOAN ASSISTANCE
- VISA INTERVIEW PREPARATION
- PRE DEPARTURE BRIEFINGS
List of Top Universities in Germany
|Technical Universities (TU9)||University of Applied Sciences (US7)|
|RWTH Aachen University||Berlin School of Economics and Law|
|TU Berlin||Bremen University of Applied Sciences|
|TU Braunschweig||Hamburg University of Applied Sciences|
|TU Dramstadt||Cologne University of Applied Sciences|
|Leibniz Universitat Hannover||Munich University of Applied Sciences|
|Karlshue Institute of Technology||Munster University of Applied Sciences|
|TU Dresden||Osnabruck University of Applied Sciences|
|University of Stuttgart|
Request More Information
Topnotch offers exciting, unrivalled services. For information on our various services, contact our Counselor on phone nos. +91-984818824 , +91-9666655089 , +91-8885331212 , +91-8885331313 , +91-8885331414 on all working days between 10 AM and 8 PM (IST). or, email us at email@example.com with your full details, for more information.