LOCATION: Southeastern Asia, islands between Malaysia and Indone
POPULATION: 5,469,700 (2014)
SIZE: 718.3 sq km
LANGUAGE�: English, Malaya, Mandarin, Tamil
MAJOR INDUSTRIES:� Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Industry, Consumer Business, Electronic Industry, Environment & water management,� Healthcare, Logistics & Supply chain management, Marine & offshore engineering.
WHY STUDY IN SINGAPORE?
Singapore has become one of the most happening cities for higher education globally.
- Singapore’s proximity to India makes it a much preferred choice among Indian students and their parents. Parents of undergraduate students generally prefer Singapore over other study destinations as its only a five hour flight from India, unlike the US and the UK, and gives them more connectivity with their children.
- Studying in Singapore, in comparison with that of the US and the UK, is less expensive making it a more affordable choice. The general cost of living in Singapore is much lower than in countries like the USA, the UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Singapore expresses the essence of today’s New Asia: a vibrant, multi-cultural, cosmopolitan, sophisticated city-state where tradition and modernity, East and West, meet and mingle most agreeably and harmoniously.
- Singapore is a global city where talents gather to share innovative ideas, start new businesses, and engage in exciting career opportunities. Singapore is a nation built by immigrants and it still welcomes all who are keen to play a part in its exciting economic development.
- Singapore offers a globally top-ranked working populace, recognized for its high level of productivity, technical proficiency and positive work attitude, because of our continued investment in expertise-training to ensure depth of knowledge and currency of skill.
- Singapore is ideally located as the gateway to regional countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Brunei and Thailand. All are easily reached via ferry, train, plane or even coach, with ravel times being no longer than three hours. Economic progress has given Singapore a 21st century facade and outlook.
- If you are a full-time international student pursuing a degree at a�Singaporean university, you are permitted to work part-time for not more than 16 hours a week during the school year and full time during vacation. However, you are eligible to these work rights only if you are enrolled in any of the institutions approved by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
- Almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific head office in Singapore making it easier for students to find jobs.
ACADEMICS IN SINGAPORE:
- Associate Degree
- Bachelors� Degree
- Graduate Certificate or Diploma
- Vocational Graduate Diplomas
- Doctoral Degree
�Popular programs in Singapore:
- �Arts & Design
- Information Technology
- Business & management
- Tourism and hospitality
- Engineering & Technology
Request More Information
Topnotch offers exciting, unrivalled services. For information on our various services, contact our Counselor on phone nos. +91-984818824 , +91-9666655089 , +91-8885331212 , +91-8885331313 , +91-8885331414 on all working days between 10 AM and 8 PM (IST). or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details, for more information.